When you start to know all the benefits and properties that pure Argan Oil can bring to your natural beauty, you will fall in love with it forever.
Argan oil, along with Castor oil, is full of properties due to its natural biological origin.
Many people call it Desert Gold. It originally comes from Morocco and is obtained after a drying process of the fruits of the Argan tree exposed to the sun.
It is the most expensive oil if it is 100% pure due to its lengthy production process.
That is why when it comes to purchasing the best Argan oil on the market, you have to be very careful since not everything we can find is concentrated.
This oil has a light golden appearance, and its smell is hardly noticeable, all these thanks to its cold extraction. Could you take this into account when buying it?
I recommend you buy pure argan oil; although the packaging has a smaller quantity, it provides you with all its benefits since the oil refining. Look for an authentic and quality product.
Table of Contents
What are these magnificent properties?
- Argan oil is made up of 80% essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, an antioxidant. A gift from nature.
- It recommends hydrating the hair, giving it shine and softness.
- For nails and cuticles
- Body moisturizer restores the hydrolipidic mantle of the skin without greasing it
- Healing: Helps the healing of burns and wounds
- Stretch marks reduction.
- Soothing for skin irritations and erythema
- Ideal as an acne treatment. Reduces excessive sebum production, nourishes and cleanses it. Do not clog pores.
- Anti-aging: Eliminates and prevents the signs of aging due to age. Reduces and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and brings luminosity and softness to the face.
Precautions to take into account before application
- Argan oil can cause eye irritation or injury if not applied properly. There is even a case of contact dermatitis, although it is not usual.
- Beware of allergy sufferers. Make a previous test of the application of the oil in a small non-visible area.
- Never apply it too close to the orbicularis or in open wounds.
What is the best pure Argan oil?
- Well, this depends on several factors such as the extraction process, packaging, price, and composition, which must be one: pure Argan oil, without preservatives, water, or perfumes.
- It is a complex oil to produce, so its price is somewhat higher than other oils.
- The higher its concentration, the more expensive it will be and, consequently, more efficient than the cheapest you can find on the market.
- Argan oil can easily include in our daily beauty routine, both day and night.
- Using it daily is what will allow us to see the results we expect.
- You have already read that you can use them for different treatments such as moisturizing the skin, hair, nails, regenerating, anti-acne.
- For this, it is essential to acquire a good, pure Argan oil of high quality.
- Although when buying Argan oil, you invest a little more, it pays so much as it is an oil that is cheaper than other conventional beauty treatments in the long run.
- I have been using Argan oil for a long time, I have combination and mature skin, and I notice that my skin appreciates this extra supply of nutrients and looks well “nourished” and smooth.
- Also, every two weeks or so, I put argan oil on my hands and apply it to my hair. I wait about 30 minutes and then wash it regularly. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, as well as nourished.
- For me, it is already part of my daily beauty and forever.
Also Read: Benefits of Using Cold Cream on your Skin