Table of Contents
Moringa oil, super plant for beauty
- Moringa is a tree native to India that also grows in tropical regions and the Caribbean. Due to its nutritional and medicinal multi functionality, it knows as the tree of life in some places.
- Its leaves are rich in calcium, iron, and some amino acids.
- Its pods, seeds, flowers, and even its bark are edible or have been traditionally used to make tea or as a remedy for various diseases.
- In addition, due to its antibiotic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hypoglycemic properties, it is used in treatments for diabetes and coronary heart disease, to name a few.
- Regarding its cosmetic use and beauty treatments, the oil extracted from this super plant amazes the world with its innumerable benefits.
- Its numerous properties make it one of the most precious oils today for skin and hair care and treatment. Here we tell you something more about what the oil of this super plant can do for you.
What is a Moringa oil and its uses
- Moringa Oil acts as a Serum with revitalizing, anti-aging, purifying, balancing, soothing, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Due to its large amount of bioactive: phenols, tannins and flavonoids, Vitamin A, Vitamin E , and Omega 3-6-9
- Other bioactive compounds which also includes alkaloids, glucosinolates, isothiocyanates (detox effect) and thiocarbamates.
- It uses for the face, body, hair, scalp, and nails. Its richness in phytonutrients makes it the most recommended oil for mature skin, with chronic, apoxia, and devitalized conditions.
- It is dulled by pollution as an accompaniment in psoriasis, oncological treatment, or post-surgery.
Hydration and nutrition
- Its excellent nourishing and moisturizing capacity, perhaps its best-known properties, derive from its richness in Omega 3 and vitamins E, C, A, and some group B.
- They are responsible for giving a natural shine and maintaining the healthy appearance of your skin.
Wrinkles and aging
- One of the main qualities of Moringa is its antioxidant power.
- Moringa is one of the plants with the highest antioxidant power on the planet.
- For this reason, it is ideal both to combat existing wrinkles and expression lines and prevent the appearance of new ones.
Burns and stings
- Its great antiseptic and anti-inflammatory power makes it ideal for treating minor burns, rashes, and insect bites.
BENEFITS FOR THE SKIN
- Revitalizes brings brightness and optimistic tone to the skin for its high content in Antioxidants ( contains more than 36 identified antioxidants)
- Purifying and Detox: Minimizes the adverse effects of pollution on the skin due to the purifying and anti-microbial activity of a cationic protein with biocoagulant and flocculant results capable of turning cloudy water into crystal clear water.
- It Improves irritations due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-radical components such as oleic acid, flavonoids, and phenolic acids.
- Maringa oil Prevents premature aging: combats the consequences of free radicals in cellular aging .
- It also protects healthy cells from stress and pollution of everyday life, highlighting the zeatin or cytokine.
- It Improves the appearance of the skin, moisturizing, elasticity.
- The composition of its fatty acids (Oleic 65.7%, Palmitic 9.3%, Stearic 7.4%, Béhenic 8.6%) can help minimize blemishes, skin dryness and counteract transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- And also, it helps with allergic reactions: Some bioactive of it improve metabolism and cell function.
BENEFITS FOR THE HAIR
- In a similar way to how Moringa oil acts on the skin, it does so on the hair causing, among others, the following beneficial effects:
- Its deep hydration, nutrition, softness and give shine to the hair
- It also helps in the repair and sealing of the split end.
- And also, it repair of damages caused by the excessive use of dyes, dryers, or irons.
- It also fights dandruff due to its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing qualities.
- Moringa oil is an excellent ally to maintain proper hydration of the scalp, thereby helping to prevent the appearance of dandruff.
- The powers of the oil of this super plant continue to be discovered today and extended to uses such as aromatherapy for its relaxing effect that helps combat stress and fall asleep.
How to use Moringa oil
Face: Place a couple of drops on fingertips and massage gently.
Body: Place a sufficient amount to cover the desired area in the hollow of the hand and spread gently massaging.
Hair: Place a few drops in the palm and spread from mid-lengths to ends on damp hair.
Scalp: Place a sufficient amount to spread on the scalp in the hollow of the hand and massage gently. Leave on for several hours, preferably overnight, and wash with an organic shampoo.
Moringa Oil is pure and temperature-sensitive. It solidifies in the cold without altering its properties or benefits.
And also, You can use it by warming the drops in your hand, place it in a warmer location, or a little bit in a gentle bain-marie.