Do you like to show off your painted nails but don’t have the patience to wait for them to dry nails? Discover these simple tricks and show off your perfect nails in an instant.
Painting your nails and, at the moment, tasks arise for you to carry out is something that happens regularly. To not spoil the manicure, you will wait a while for the nails to dry completely.
A situation that repeats frequently and that many people would like to avoid by all means.
From The Pink Charm, we propose some simple tricks to make your nails dry faster.
Also Read: How do I fix the [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error?
Apply thin layers of nail polish
- One of the mistakes made when painting and decorating nails is applying thick layers of polish to save time.
- The truth is that, with this method, the nails take longer to dry and, if that were not enough, they are easily damaged when they come into contact with other substances or surfaces.
- So that it does not happen to you again, remember that it is preferable to apply two thin layers of enamel.
- First, drain the nail polish brush and apply a thin layer to the nail.
- Then let it dry for a few seconds and apply another thin coat.
- The water cold or with ice cubes will make your nails dry in seconds. It is interesting to note that nail polishes at low temperatures dry much faster.
- Before painting your nails, pour cold water over a container. You can add ice to make sure the water is icy.
- Once you have painted your nails, wait a few seconds and place your hands over the container with your fingers apart.
- So that the nails do not touch each other and carefully to avoid that the nails touch the fingers.
- Please wait 3 minutes, remove your hands from the container and let them air dry.
- Nails dry faster at low temperatures, so use the freeze method to put aside spending hours and hours blowing.
- You have to put your hands in the freezer for a few minutes, and voila!
- The olive oil also moisturizes the skin, eyelashes, and hair thanks to the nourishing power that can become your best ally for your nails to dry faster when you get a manicure.
- Apply the polish on the nails and allow a few minutes to pass.
- Apply a layer of transparent varnish on the enamel.
- Wait a few seconds and, with a brush, smear and distribute a drop of olive oil on the nails.
- Let it act for two minutes, and you will see how dry the nails are.
Also Read: How to fix the [pii_email_95fb429ddab3b9357c9f] Outlook error
- Nail senators are one of the solutions to get dry nails in an instant. If you do not have a nail dryer like the one you can find in beauty centers, don’t worry, the hairdryer will also work for you.
- Paint your nails and place the dryer 20 centimeters from your nails.
- Regulate the temperature of the dryer and set the lowest.
- You will get flawless dry nails in few seconds.
- At the time of buying your enamels, you can ask for those that have fast drying properties.
- The most common are the transparent ones, which are used as a final coat to seal the other colors while their drying is accelerated.
- First, cover your nails with a thin layer of clear, quick-drying polish.
- Let it act for about 3 minutes, and that’s it.
- For a manicure made with a quick-drying polish to be perfect, in addition to resorting to the tricks mentioned above, you can resort to applying a little almond oil.
- You can use a watercolor brush for this. You dip it in a little coconut oil and gently rub it on the surface of your nails.
- You mustn’t soak the brush too much not to ruin the painting.
- Shake your hands to finish drying and avoid handling objects for the next 30 minutes. And if you’re going to do it, try to be careful.
As you can see, there are several curious ways to dry your nails quickly without blowing them for a long time. Try the one that catches your attention the most and stops wasting time. Haven’t you tried them yet?
Also Read: How to Fix [Pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] Error in easy steps