Following a diet based on fruit consumption for a few days can make your body eliminate toxins that it does not need. It provides us with vitamins, fiber, minerals, and water, ideal components to eliminate toxins and accelerate metabolism.
Fruit Diet to Lose Weight
- Few people are still not aware that, to lead a healthy life and lose a little weight, it is necessary to rethink all our habits. Analyze our customs and see what things we do we could modify to make them better.
- It affects our life ultimately, not only our daily habits but also our diet and way of life. For example, after being aware that we lead a somewhat sedentary life, starting to do a little exercise will greatly improve.
- To lose weight, we must follow a healthy and balanced diet, and fruit must play a fundamental role, just like vegetables.
- World Health Organization states that it is an essential component of a healthy diet. Its sufficient daily consumption could contribute to the prevention of important diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases and some types of cancer.
- A report by the WHO concludes that an insufficient intake of fruit is one of the 10 main risk factors for mortality worldwide: its absence causes 19% of gastrointestinal cancer, 31% of heart disease, and 11 % of cerebrovascular accidents.
Some Fruits have a great Satiating Power
It provides us with vitamins, fiber, minerals, and water, ideal components to eliminate toxins and accelerate metabolism.
It also contains very few calories, and some have great satiating power, Without trying to discredit any fruit since they are all great.
If we think about a diet to lose weight, we must consider some fruits in particular, since they can improve our digestion, help prevent retention of liquids, and more. Some fruits that have a tremendous satiating power are
About Fruit-Only Diet
- The diet, consisting of eating only fruits for a while to lose those extra kilos, is becoming trend, and more and more people are practicing it.
- Eating is excellent, but if we only eat only one type of food, the body will notice some deficiencies and supplement it with supplements or other foods.
Is the fruit diet healthy? We reveal the myths and realities of eating only fruit.
Cleanses the body
- Many specialists confirm that it is beneficial to eat every so often (one or two days) a diet based on fruits exclusively.
- Fruits clean and purify the body, but we can eat the rest of the food on the third day.
- Purify the body after a meal in excess: Fruits can purify us and take care of the body if we have made a too copious meal.
Combine many types of fruits
- This diet combines many fruits, from the sweetest to others, that provide various nutrients.
- As tomatoes or avocado, which many people do not know, are also fruits.
Benefits of fruits
- Fruits contain many vitamins and minerals, and if we eat them frequently.
- It regulate intestinal function and help us eliminate retained fluids.
- Fruits are antioxidants.
Fruit diet myths
Ensures a particular weight loss
- There is no specific diet that establishes that certain kilos are going to be lost.
- And in the diet of fruits, there are affirmations of this being, sometimes, as a miracle diet.
- As we explained, there is no exact science because losing kilos depends on various factors, such as the weight of each one, muscle mass, sex, age, etc.
- It’s for everyone: No diet is suitable for everyone, nor should it be generalized. Before thinking about eating only fruit for 2 or 3 days, we should consult our doctor to see if it is convenient.
- Among other issues, taking only fruit is not good for the body.
- since fruits contains a more amount of sugar and this is highly harmful if we only eat this food.
- Eating in a healthy and varied way is the best diet.