Fair skin is a privilege. We are talking about clear skin free of impurities and blemishes derived from unhealthy lifestyles. There are ways to get your skin back to a healthy state by making it look brighter.
You may have seen many people with blemish-free and toned skin that glows even without makeup. It may also be that you wanted to have skin like this. And why not!
There is nothing wrong with wanting clearer skin free of impurities. That means that you want to be healthier and give your skin that opportunity to reflect it. Here are some dietary tips to get clear skin.
How to get clear skin
- Some of these ways to get clear skin include a long-term plan, such as a diet plan.
- Some others are quick fixes that make you change some of your habits, such as removing makeup every day before going to bed.
- If you want to get clearer skin fast, as well as to maintain it always, adopt both short-term and long-term resources, but here we will refer to a diet plan for this purpose.
Diet for clearer skin
You need to give your body enough nutrients. What you eat, your skin absorbs. A healthy and balanced diet will give your skin the necessary nutrients to repair the damage, build new cells and collagen.
All this to keep your skin looking young for years. On the other hand, if you eat unhealthy, industrialized, and lifeless food, your skin will become just that.
In the lack of proper nutrition, your skin becomes inflamed due to free radicals that attack cells. and that is why we would reccomend you to get personalized multivitamin after consulting a doctor or a nutritionist.
The antioxidant foods can help fight free radicals to eliminate those defects and give you clear skin. So what to eat? These are the foods for perfect skin:
- Eat vegetables of all colors every day. Light colors, as well as dark-colored vegetables, have their own sets of nutrients. Your skin (as well as the body) needs all of these nutrients.
- Therefore, eat all kinds of vegetables, you can do it in salads, in juices, steamed, in soups, etc. It is more convenient to consume raw vegetables since they take better advantage of the nutrients.
- Try to eat them in hearty salads in your meals every day.
- The green juice eliminates toxins from your body to give you radiant skin and help cure many diseases.
- Some of your skin problems like acne can cures when you drink a glass of green juice a day. Acne makes your skin blemished.
- Kale juice is good for acne-free skin. Also, drink parsley juice and tea to achieve a blemish-free skin tone.
- Watercress juice is also one of the best juices for fair skin with a better complexion.
- If you wish, you can prepare your juice by combining all these herbs. It will help you get clear skin faster.
Foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Make your skin healthier with foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids. They make your cell membranes healthy and able to function well.
- It means that your cell membranes will not only use nutrients correctly, but they will also not allow harmful things to enter your skin and body.
- Cell membranes also decide how much water the skin can hold. Well-hydrated skin is healthy and clear skin.
- Therefore, eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids from wild fish such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, and halibut, at least once a week.
- Linseed, chia seeds, nuts, and algae also have significant amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, and also the augacateolive oil contains it.
Foods rich in Vitamin C
- Vitamin C increases collagen. Collagen makes your skin firm, smooth, and youthful. Green peppers, strawberries, citrus fruits, kale, and broccoli, etc. They are all rich in vitamin C.
Foods rich in Vitamin A
- Vitamin A reduces wrinkles, fades brown spots, and smooths rough skin. Therefore, eat foods rich in vitamin A to achieve youthful, blemish-free skin and an even tone.
- Sweet potatoes, carrots, green leafy vegetables, squash, lettuce, dried apricots, cantaloupe, bell peppers, fish, tropical fruits are rich in this skin-friendly Vitamin A.
Foods rich in Vitamin E
- It is an antioxidant that fight free radicals to give you smooth, clear skin. It also protects you from UV rays as it can absorb UV energy.
- Also, vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory agent for your skin. Include almonds, raw seeds, spinach, turnip greens, kale or kale, vegetable oils, nuts, etc., in your diet to get vitamin E and make your skin clean and clear.
Drink lots of water to have a clear skin
- It is a must to drink enough water every day when clear skin is desires. 1 liter to 2 liter of water to maintain healthy, accessible, clear, and bright skin.
- If your skin is dry , your skin will stay hydrated when you drink water throughout the day. Water can also help reduce acne symptoms.
- It could be because the water effectively cleans toxins, dirt, and bacteria from your body. So, do the following:
- Always drink a glass of water after getting up in the morning.
- Always carry a bottle of water with you so that you never get dehydrated.
- If you are unable to drink water , add natural flavors such as lemon juice or mint leaves
- You can also increase the consumption of foods rich in water, such as lettuce, cucumber, tomato, watermelon, grapefruit, etc.
- Don’t drink too many beverages such as coffee, soda, tea, and other caffeinated drinks. They are not equivalent to water. They have a diuretic effect and dehydrate your skin.
- The above tips on the diet for clearer skin are a way to get healthy skin and an even tone and keep it forever if you are constant on a diet.