In summer, by the sun, in winter, by dryness; The best aloe vera gel is the infallible natural tool to always turn to. There is no lack of a boat in my house if it is worth everything. The healing effect of aloe acts against burns or irritations.
The pure gel in aloe vera plants has been used for decades to soothe the skin and heal it from blemishes or protect it from external agents that can damage its integrity.
However, hundreds of people are unaware of the benefits and uses of aloe, a product that is also widely available in the current market.
So that you can join this group of beneficiaries, you will find everything you need to know how to choose the best aloe vera gel in the following article.
Also Read: Best Body Lotions Of 2021 For All Skin Types
What is an aloe vera gel?
- Usually, there are many stakeholders but few connoisseurs of these products, so it is essential to answer.
- First, aloe vera is a type of plant belonging to the aloe species.
- They are widely used in cosmetics due to their powerful medical properties, so much so that a single plant can offer various more than 150 active ingredients.
- Some of its most common active ingredients are zinc, selenium, vitamin E, and C.
- Its leaf comprises two parts, which can divide into a piece made up of the gel, and the other part made up of the aloe substrate.
- In its natural state, the pulp is present in the leaf’s inner area, while the juice is a yellow, golden-like liquid that the leaf itself exudes.
What is the best aloe vera gel?
- As with any cosmetic designed for the care of the face and body, the best aloe gel will be one that contains a 100% pure formula.
- In this way, not only does the composition due to harmful chemicals decrease.
- But it also guarantees that the organic product is obtained directly from the aloe leaf, which potentially increases the beneficial properties of the gel.
- Added to that, medical-grade gels have small particles that can penetrate the body for longer, so they are suitable for you if you have very dry or dehydrated skin.
Aloe vera benefits
- It helps to improve digestive system disorders.
- It can help reduce cholesterol.
- Helps cope with diabetes.
- Heals skin burns.
- Helps eliminate scars.
- Strengthen your immune system.
- Softens pain caused by arthritis.
Here are the best aloe vera gels
1. Corpore Sano – Aloe Vera Gel
- Let’s start with this organic aloe vera gel, which comes completely free of alcohol, petrochemicals, and preservatives.
- Likewise, it offers 99% certified organic purity and can be used all over the body.
- It has a good texture that absorbs quickly and leaves the skin with a healthy glow and a pleasant lemon smell.
- Some users think it’s a bit expensive, but it’s excellent value for money.
2. BOT Cosmetics & Wellness – Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- This brand is known for its good quality products, and its gel is no exception.
- Since the formula is a seaweed extract rich in trace elements and vitamin E, filtered through a natural process that multiplies the active ingredients of aloe vera.
- Therefore, it is an excellent moisturizer for the body and face.
- It is also suitable for family use and especially recommends applying after shaving, waxing, and prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Blue & Marine Bretania – 100% natural aloe vera gel
- Suppose you are looking for a facial mask with an anti-acne effect, anti-aging properties against wrinkles and spots.
- In that case, this is the ideal gel for you because it formulates with extracts of aquatic algae rich in trace elements together with a high dose of fresh aloe vera juice.
- As a result, we have an excellent dermoprotector that deeply hydrates the skin, helping it retain its hydration and promoting skin regeneration.
4. Garnier Fructis – Natural dried Aloe vera
- Unlike other types of aloe vera, this hydrating gel can apply to the hair and offers air drying.
- It also hydrates without generating a greasy appearance on the scalp and helps to control frizz for 48 hours.
- Its formula dermatologically approves, composed of pure aloe vera together with naturally derived vegetable glycerin. Ideal for achieving hydrated hair, with a natural look and easy to comb.
5. Beau-Pro – Aloe Vera Gel with Chamomile
- Formulated with high-quality organic aloe vera and chamomile.
- This gel can repair dry skin, heal sunburns and minor cuts, relieve itching, lock in moisture, shrink pores, and replenish your skin’s nutrients. Skin.
- In addition, because it contains many vitamins, it is suitable for hair, sensitive skin with acne, scars, dandruff, cuticles, minor burns, and even some pets (which you must previously certify with your veterinarian).
Also Read: The Best Ways to Treat Acne Scars