Table of Contents
How to bleach body hair
If you have extra dark or extra body hair, you may be wondering how to bleach your body hair.
Lightening body hair with hydrogen peroxide is an excellent alternative to other methods, such as laser hair removal, waxing, or shaving, all of which can be expensive, painful, and time-consuming.
As a well-known and well-known beauty brand with expertise in facial and body hair bleaching, we would like to provide information on how the process works, along with some simple steps to take that will allow you to lighten body hair at home quickly.
Using cream bleach to lighten body hair makes it appear less noticeable; hydrogen peroxide use to remove pigment (color) from hair.
While similar ingredients (like hydrogen peroxide) uses to bleach hair on the head, there is a specific formulation for hair bleach on the face, and the body is much gentler.
You Can Also Read These Articles too:
How to lighten body hair?
There are three options to decrease the visibility of the hair. You can buy a special cream bleach for the body, use hydrogen peroxide procedures, and naturally bleach hair.
If you buy cream bleach, take these steps into account:
1.- Make sure only to use bleach created for the hair on the body. If you have extra sensitive skin, you may want to use a gentle formula.
2.- Always do a patch test on a small area of your arm or leg before applying bleach to an entire site to ensure that you do not experience any adverse reactions.
3.- Do not use bleach on abrasions, warts, moles, or irritated skin.
4.-Before applying bleach, clean the area with soap and cold water to remove dirt and oils and pat dry.
5.-Mix the powder and cream with the spatula provided according to the instructions on the package.
Hydrogen peroxide to bleach the face or body, a good idea?
- Hydrogen peroxide has long been known to bleach body hair and hair.
- Depending on the volume it contains, it will discolor more or less intensely.
- For the face, opt for a volume of 20 hydrogen peroxide. It is applied between 5 and 10 minutes, depending on the desired intensity, using a soaked cotton pad.
- Then run a little lukewarm water on the affected areas and moisturize your skin.
- For darker hair and on the body, hydrogen peroxide is applied the same way but longer. Which, on the practical side, is not ideal. In addition,
- if your hair is very dark, hydrogen peroxide will not be enough to lighten it sufficiently.
- Hydrogen peroxide is, therefore, a solution to be used occasionally on small areas.
Precautions to be taken
- Before using any bleaching product, it is mandatory to do an allergy test 48 hours before a small skin area.
- Finally, avoid bleaching if you have sensitive or reactive skin
Are you looking for effective grandma’s hair lightening recipes? Here are three ultra-natural and easy-to-do at-home methods to get rid of black hair in record time.
Papaya to naturally bleach hair
- If you want to bleach your hair naturally, bet without delay on papaya pulp.
- Thanks to the papain enzyme that it contains, papaya helps to lighten the hairs.
- How to use it? In a container, pour raw papaya pulp and add a tablespoon of milk.
- Mix until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Then apply it to the areas to be treated and leave on for twenty minutes. Rinse with clean water.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week.
Turmeric to lighten hair
- Turmeric can also be effective in thinning hair.
- How to do it? In a bowl, mix a tablespoon of turmeric with a tablespoon of milk.
- Apply to the areas to be lightened and leave on for about twenty minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this for three weeks.
Egg white to naturally bleach hair
- Grandma’s last tip? Egg white! Indeed, this ingredient is beneficial for bleaching hair naturally.
- To use it, nothing could be simpler. In a container, mix an egg white with a tablespoon of wheat flour and a tablespoon of white sugar.
- Mix. Then apply your mixture to the areas to be lightened. Leave on for twenty minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
Hair bleach with lemon
- Do you want another natural solution for your hair bleach? Bet on lemon juice.
- To do this, mix the juice of one lemon in a little water, then apply this mixture to the downy of your face or any other small area of your body, apart from the mucous membranes.
- Leave on for about twenty minutes, then rinse thoroughly. It is necessary to repeat this operation for several days to obtain results.
- On the other hand, it is necessary to avoid exposure to the sun with this mixture on the skin because the lemon can cause the appearance of spots.
The benefits For body hair bleach
- On the body, the need for bleach may be more significant.
- In some women, the dark hairs will tend to be located at the belly level, following a vertical line towards the pubic hair.
- These hairs are relatively delicate and can easily be discolored.
- On other parts of the body, the dark shade of the hairs and the extent of their presence can generate complexes.
- This can mainly is the case on the forearms, a part of the body that one does not necessarily want to epilate, or even the upper thighs.
- Here too, the bleach makes it possible to reduce their color by several tones.
You Can Also Read These Articles too: