The Swiss label Q-Med, that is an element of the pharmaceutical titan Galderma, presents a useful, reliable product for face contouring – Restylane. Created to resolve age-related difficulties with sensitive facial surfaces. With its help, lines are smoothed, the neck and décolleté area are tightened, the contour is modeled, and the volume of soft tissues is replenished. The appearance is improved, making the woman several years younger.
Filler Restylane is hypoallergenic and completely safe, it is one of the few cosmetic products available for people with sensitive skin. The preparations of the series solve a system of problems, allow the doctor to carry out plastic surgery, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient.
The activator has passed a medical examination and has been approved for use in practice since 1996. Numerous clinical trials have proven the safety of the gel, the drug has been approved by the US Department of Health.
How does it work?
Filler Restylane – sterile gels, externally colorless with hyaluronic acid molecules. The aperogenic preparation demonstrates high efficiency due to the stabilization of hyaluron using NASHA technology. The activator is produced by bacterial synthesis – no animal origin. This allows you to increase the biological compatibility with the tissue, to minimize the risks of allergic reactions.
The mechanism of work of Restylane is based on the properties of hydrophilic hyaluronic acid. When the drug is administered subcutaneously, the molecules of the substance collect water and together form a strong elastic connection. The substance fills the area of wrinkles, flattens the surface and stimulates the production of natural collagen and elastin – the main sources of beauty. After a while, the Restylane filler dissolves and is completely excreted from the body.
Who shouldn’t get plastic surgery with Restylane?
Considering all the benefits and complete safety of Restylane, cosmetology medicine imposes restrictions on use for a certain category of persons:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- For clients who during this period carry out laser cosmetology procedures, peeling.
- With inflammatory processes.
- In the presence of non-absorbable implant residues in the area of subcutaneous filling.
- Clinical trials for patients under 18 years of age have not been carried out, the use is not recommended.
- With diabetes mellitus.
- In case of blood problems – poor clotting.
- Tumors of various origins – benign and malignant.
What problems can you solve?
Restylane filler injections are indicated and will be effective for:
- Increased fat content of the skin.
- Obvious deformities of the skin.
- Violations of the symmetry of the oval of the face.
- Dryness, loss of moisture.
- Lose firmness, flabbiness, dullness of the face.
- Age, expression wrinkles, folds on the face, neck.
- Lip problems.
How are injections done?
The procedure causes slight pain. Serious anesthesia is not necessary, the use of anesthetic-type creams is sufficient. Despite the fact that Restylane is safe, only a professional dermatologist or cosmetologist should administer the drug.
An experienced specialist will mark the face, select the optimal dosage and proceed with the injections. Carrying out time – from several minutes to half an hour. You can buy restylane online to make sure it will work.
According to the protocol, injections with Restylime fillers carry out in dosages:
- For young skin – 1 syringe for 1 procedure with repetition of treatment after 1 month.
- For mature or too damaged – 2 syringes for 1 procedure and 2 syringes after 1 month. To achieve a stable effect, it is advisable to repeat the courses up to 2 times a year.