Table of Contents
Description of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo traps dust and allergens to refresh your home while you clean. It has a cyclonic pooling system that empties the tank with a single touch without any problem. Pets can make a mess at any moment, and that’s why Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo helps to clean easily.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo is used for vacuuming floors. It’s easy to start vacuuming. Keep your foot in the front and pull back instead of pushing a lever to release the vacuum from the upright position. It works without a lever and makes it easy to remove waste from the bin with the push of a button.
How to Use Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo
This vacuum gets every tiny particle of dust and debris on carpets and tiles. It comes with a handy little instruction booklet, and it also has little labels on the actual parts that show you how to put them together
It offers powerful performance and an easy-to-use design; the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Upright Vacuum allows you to quickly get rid of pet dander, dust, and other messes in your home.
Main Characteristics of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo
- It delivers powerful performance to maintain a clean space in your home using a multi-cyclone cleaning system.
- This upright vacuum’s Smart Seal Allergen System helps remove odors while capturing allergens and airborne dirt by creating a relaxed, clean environment in your home.
- The Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Vacuum comes with various specialty pet tools, including a 2-in-1 pet dusting brush and LED light groove tool for added versatility while cleaning.
- For ease of maintenance, the brush roll of this turbo vacuum cleaner has a tangle-free design. Plus, your dirt tank can be emptied without using your hands with a Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System.
- The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Upright Vacuum offers a lightweight body, fingertip suction control, LED headlights, and an elongated wand design.
What is in the Box of Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo
Standard accessories vary from model to model. To identify what should be included with your purchase, please refer to the “What’s in the box” list located on the top flap of the box.
- Suction control
- Quick release extension rod
- Dirt tank release button
- Power switch
- Brush roller on / off switch
- Pre-motor filter
- Ground tank
- Post-motor filter
- Automatic cable rewind button
Also Read: redo of healer episode 8
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
- Do not leave the vacuum cleaner plugged in. Unplug it immediately after usage
- Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Please do not use it as a toy. Special attention is needed when used by or near children.
- Please do not use it for any other purpose than that described in this user manual.
- Use only accessories recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not use a damaged cord or plug.
- Do not pull or carry with the cable; use the cable as a handle.
- Keep the cord away from heat areas.
- Do not unplug by pulling the cord. To disconnect, grasp the plug, not the cable.
- Do not handle the plug or the vacuum cleaner with wet hands.
- Do not put any objects in the openings.
- Keep openings free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that can reduce airflow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all body parts away from openings and moving parts.
- Turn off all controls before plugging or unplugging the vacuum cleaner
- Be very careful when cleaning stairs.
- Do not use it to pick up flammable or combustible materials (lighter fluid, gasoline, kerosene, etc.)
- Don’t use it to pick up toxic materials (bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, etc.)
- Do not pick up anything burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
- Don’t use without filters in place.
- Do not lift hard or sharp objects such as glass, nails, screws, coins, etc.
- Use only on dry interior surfaces.
- Keep the device on a level surface.
- Do not carry the vacuum cleaner while it is in use.
- Unplug before connecting or disconnecting the Turbo Brush Tool.
- Do not plug in your vacuum cleaner until you are familiar with it.
Get More Information: danish zehen death photo