We are glad you are here, and thanks for showing interest in our website. The pinkcharm.com invite bloggers, content writers, and many other talented writers to write about beauty, makeup, diet, fashion, and fitness for us. Its expertise and develop your skills, making you an expert in this field. Take some time, and review the whole page for a better understanding; we explain all the guidelines and the content you need to write.
Nail polish Write for Us.
What is Nail polish?
Nail polish can, also known as nail enamel or nail varnish, is a liquid applied to fingernails or toenails to give them an excellent decorative look. The technique has repeatedly provided them with excellent cosmetic properties and covers them with cracking or stripping.
It has many ingredients and contains a mix of organic polymer and other components, giving them a lot of texture and colors. it has a lot of color shades, and that plays a vital role in manicures and pedicures.
- Film-forming polymer
- Butyl acetate
- Ethyl acetate
- Diethyl phthalate
- Chromium oxide
- Iron oxide
- Manganese violet
Types of Nail polish
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Base coat: The base coat of nail polish is precise and in milky color or opaque pink technique, which can apply before nail polish, strengthens nails, gives moisture to nails, and helps polish the nails. It prevents stains and extends the life span of a manicure.
- Top coat: The top coat is a nail polish that is a colored polish technique used to apply after applying the nail polish to the nail. Top coats can also help to give underlying color to nail polish which is dried quickly as well.
- Gel: Gel polish is a long-lasting nail polish, a type of methacrylate polymer. It traditionally applies to the nail; It doesn’t dry quickly. Gel polish is more complicated then compare to regular nail polish.
How to submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a report for the demo and provide all the needed information about yours and your education or experience in this field.
Why Write for Us?
Writing for us may advantage you in many ways are below:
- Writing for pink charm may expose your article to a large audience
- Your high-quality content may be read by our users, and share the content
- Writing for us improves your knowledge and skills in every individual topic
- You can share your knowledge with this platform
- Your information about beauty, style, makeup, diet, and fitness may help guide, practice, and provide tips for those in need.
Guidelines- Nail Polish Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article:
- The guest post contributors should be exciting and educational
- Your essay should be relevant and well searched with a maximum of 1000 words
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should consist of all the heading subheadings bullet points and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it doesn’t find difficult to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article.
- The content should be free from plagiarism and unique
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
You can refer to the other articles that are on our page for a better understanding and to identify more topics, and you can contact us for further details on email@example.com
Search related terms
The terms associated with this topic are below:
- Nail plates
- Manicures pedicures
- Gel polish