In a world where we live fast, multipurpose products become our beauty allies to facilitate skincare. For this reason, BB Cream is a perfect product to achieve a good face in a couple of minutes.
What does BB cream mean?
- It is all-in-one for skincare.
- This product hydrates corrects imperfections and protects against UVA rays.
- All in a single step that facilitates preparations each morning.
- The term BB Cream comes from Blemish Balm, that is, an anti-blemish balm.
- Since its appearance on the market, it quickly became a favorite among celebrities for its ease of use and effectiveness.
Where does BB Cream come from?
- This product has its origin, like many of the innovations in the beauty world, in Korea.
- In that country, the beauty routine is usually very widespread, reaching 12 steps, so an all-in-one product like this made facial care much more accessible.
- That is why it is a success!
Benefits of using it on your skin
This product has several benefits that you can enjoy on your skin. The best? Everyone will be surprised by your beauty care.
- Corrects blemishes
- Brightens the skin
- Protects from the effects of UV rays
What is it for?
- BB Cream is an all-in-one product that hydrates, corrects blemishes, and protects skin from UV rays in one step.
- And, thanks to its multipurpose formula, you can save time in your facial care routine while you get radiant skin.
What BB Cream should you use?
- BB creams have a wide range of it designed for each skin type.
- Mature skin also has its Anti-Aging BB Cream.
- This product not only hydrates the skin it also firms the face and reduces wrinkles.
- It is not just for the face. With the BB Cream Roll-On Eyes.
- You will quickly illuminate the eye contour, and you will forget about the dark appearance of dark circles.
- Have you slept a little? This product will solve the problem for you.
Types of BB Creams
- You can find different BB creams depending on skin type (oily, combination, dry), texture (fluid, creamy), finish (juicy, luminous, matte), sun protection factor (up to SPF50 +).
- And also, depending on the type of treatment, it includes (moisturizing, nourishing, firming, anti-wrinkle, anti-blemish, oil control, pore control).
- You should choose your BB Cream based on all these factors, looking for the one that best suits your skin’s needs.
What BB Cream to use for oily skin?
For oily skin, you can try the Cream in combination with oily skin. In addition to unifying the tone of your skin, it will leave it mattified. Goodbye glitter!
How it is applied?
- The application of this product is so easy that you will fall in love if you try it.
- Once you have cleaned your face, take a small BB Cream and apply it to your face.
- Forget about makeup brushes, you have to spread the product with your fingers, and you will get a perfect finish.
What is the difference between a BB Cream and a CC Cream?
- It differs from CC Cream, above all, in its coverage.
- The name of CC Cream comes from Color Correcting Cream, and they seek more to cover imperfections, with a formula closer to makeup.
- Now that you know everything about it, we want to see if you knew about this product.
Buy your first Cream
If you already have it clear and have come this far, we want to reward you with a discount coupon so that it will be a little cheaper for you to try your first BB Cream.
We are sure that once you try them, you will not be able to stop using them.