Redo of Healer Episode 8 – The Healer Meets the Demon Lord
The Healer Meets the Demon Lord! is the plot of Redo of Healer episode 8 anime series. It broadcasted on March 3, 2021, on High-Quality Video. Rui Tsukiyo wrote a Japanese novel called Kaifuku Jutushushi no Yarinaoshi or simply Kaiyori.
Redo of Healer Episode 8 English Subtitle
Type: Winter 2021 Anime
Anime Info: Remaking the Healer
- Eve Reese
Watch Redo of Healer Episode 8
Fans who watched episode 7 were eagerly waiting to know when the anime’s next episode will release. The controversial revenge-themed dark fantasy animated series follows a slave and exploitative healer wizard who goes back four years to rebuild his life and take revenge on those who made his life miserable.
So far, only seven episodes of Redo of Healer have been released since its premiere earlier this year, and fans were excited to see Episode 8, titled The Healer Meets the Demon King.
Where to watch Redo of Healer Episode 8
Redo of Healer is currently unavailable to stream on Crunchyroll, Funimation, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Still, you can stream the latest episodes of the anime on HIDIVE with versions dubbed in English, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, and Portuguese. And also, subtitles are present. Its monthly subscription price is the US $ 4.99 or $ 47.99 per year. The streaming service can only have the censored version of the series.
The animated series Redo of Healer has three different versions: the censored rebroadcast version adapted for television, a “Redo” version only available for online streaming, and an uncensored “Complete Recovery” version. Uncensored versions can be more difficult for an online broadcaster to find.
In the latest episode of Redo of Healer, Keyaru, Flare, and Setsuna traveled to Brannica, the only city where demons and humans coexist. Episode 8 will probably start with your arrival in this city. From the title, it seems that Keyaru will meet the Demon King. We also hope that Princess Flare’s sister Norn will come and meet the vengeance-driven Healer.
What happens in Redo of Healer Episode 8?
Keyaru has punished Leo for assaulting Anna and other girls from the town in front of the audience. He goes to the execution ground to save the villagers from him. When he gets there, the execution asks the hero of the Healer to step forward. Otherwise, the villagers will get killed.
Watch Redo of Healer Episode 8 Trailer
Story Line of Redo of Healer Episode 8
- Freia’s incredible power causes her magic staves to break eventually, so Keyarga decides that one day they will have to acquire divine weapons capable of wielding it. The group arrives in Branica, where humans and other races live in harmony, unlike other places. In a restaurant, they meet Eve Reese, the demon lord that Keyarga met and defeated in his first life, but she is less powerful, causing Keyarga to realize that she is not yet the lord of the got damn.
- She is a member of the Black Wing tribe, which the current Demon Lord has ordered to eradicate. The bounty hunters attack her, and a poisoned arrow hits her, but Keyarga’s group rescues her and cures her. As she hides from her, Keyarga explains to Eve that he met her in the future and that she will become the Demon Lord, offering to protect her from her until she claims her fate.
- Later that night, Eve wakes up and is shocked and embarrassed to find Keyarga having sex with Freia and Setsuna right in front of her. Keyarga invites her to join them and teases her to show that she is an adult. She doesn’t believe him but agrees to be with the group.
- The episode undoubtedly ends with him totally and utterly destroying Princess Flare and leaving something different where he was; she even positions it as that she can have a “fresh start” even if it’s under her control.
- Freia appears as a massive projection of Flare in front of the crowd and tells them what Keyarga said to Kureha earlier today. In the end, Keyarga only manages to save a boy from his village. As the group gets frantic and begins to murder the executioners, Keyarga picks up the boy and leaves.
- Even the executioner asks Keyaru to give his thoughts in exchange for the lives of the villagers. Keyaru has calculated all the musicians and asks them what makes them think they can kill him. On the other hand, Kureha still has a chance to undermine Keyaru again. However, this time around, we’re still not positive when Kureha hears about what Keyaru is doing, so she’s rebuilt her life this time.
Disclaimer: At Thepinkcharm, We do not promote piracy and strongly reject online piracy. We appreciate the 1957 Copyright Act and take all steps to comply with the law. With the help of this post, we are informing the users about piracy, and we strongly inspire our users to avoid this platform.