Hair is one of the most significant aesthetic concerns we have in addition to the skin. Today we have hair products in our favor that are increasingly sophisticated and specific. Today, one of the essential haircare products from runwaybeautyhair.com for our hair is a hair serum that has become a great revolution and provides many benefits.
What types of hair serums are there, and which one to choose?
There are hair serums of many types and with multiple purposes, but we can speak mainly of two large groups, and within each of the groups, we will find a multitude of different types to choose from.
Sometimes we don’t need to opt for only one of them. On the contrary, many specialists recommend using different serums and combining them to achieve better results.
Roughly there are:
- Serum for aesthetic purposes, that is, its objective is to improve the appearance of the hair. Mainly they will reduce frizz, make styling more accessible, and tame too unruly curls.
- Serum to nourish, hydrate, and repair hair, which in addition to improving our hair, are formulated for, for example, damaged hair, strengthening them and closing their ends.
- To choose the serum that best suits our hair, we must assess the type of hair we have, the usefulness of the product, and the ingredients, and thus, in this way, we make sure we are making the best decision.
Advantages of hair serum
The serum designs explicitly improve our hair’s health, and its highly concentrated formula and its liquid texture or light creams penetrate easily, and its results are quickly visible.
Here I mention its main advantages:
- Very concentrated formula with a lot of active ingredients.
- It gives us shine.
- It moisturizes our hair, ideal for dry hair.
- Repairs and protects even the most damaged and brittle hair.
- Reduces frizz
- Tames curly and unruly hair
- Acts as a tip repairer
- It is effortless and fast to use
There are quite a few benefits that a hair serum can bring us, and that is why the vast majority of experts recommend its use, especially at times of the year when hair tends to suffer more, such as seasonal changes or in summer.
How to apply the serum for an optimal result?
Correctly applying any aesthetic product essentially ensures that we get the most out of it and see the results we long for.
The first thing to keep in mind is that the hair serum should be applied after washing. Plus:
- Remove is excess moisture with a towel
- Take a small amount of serum (between two and six drops, depending on the amount and length of your hair) in the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands to mix the product well
- Apply the serum from tip to root and massage into it.
- Avoid applying it to the scalp
- Next, brush the hair from top to bottom and dry it thoroughly.
Of course, these indications are for guidance only, and I remind you that it is essential to follow the instructions for use recommended by the manufacturer to the letter.
When we talk about serums, remember that less is more. The objective is not to give more weight to your hairstyle or to make it greasy.
Selection of the some best hair serums:
- Salerm Cosmetics Biokera Natura Arganology Serum
- L’Oréal Professionnel Absolut Serum
- Kerastase, Hair Serum
If you choose the suitable serum for your hair and its application is correct, you will be delighted with the change that your hair will make, and you will no longer be able to do without this beautiful product.
Also Read: What causes dizziness after a workout?