The men’s blazer represents an opportunity to show off a different and sophisticated look, so this garment cannot be missing from the men’s wardrobe.
It is a piece that adds style and distinction. The men’s blazer is ideal for attending a job interview, dinner, or a special event.
In short, it is perfect for almost any occasion; you have to use the correct tones and textures in the men’s blazer.
Also Read: How to Detox your Body Naturally?
Reasons to Wear a Men’s Blazer
Wearing a men’s garment of this type will always give a different, fresh, elegant, and modern touch to your clothing. It is not to mention that men’s blazers give us the possibility of looking neat at all times without wearing a suit.
The truth is that there are other reasons to wear these pieces that are a combination of style and elegance. Discover them!
- They have a youthful touch, allowing you to look elegant without the need to project an excessively formal look.
- Blazer make your figure appear more stylized, creating a feeling of greater height and more finesse.
- They do not clash with your partner’s outfit, so they provide balance and stability.
- With a men’s blazer, you will always be ready for any special situation.
- It helps to show that you care about delivering a good image.
- And also, You will project maturity and creativity.
Rules to Wear a Men’s Blazer properly
The male blazers combined with any pants you have in your closet. Keep in mind that the purpose of using these pieces is to create a contrast with the pants to show off an elegant look and break the monotony.
Other rules that you should consider to get the most out of these garments are:
- Use a casual men’s blazer model that is in line with the lines of your body.
- The men’s blazer should slightly fit at the waist and below it.
- The shirt you wear has to show below the sleeve of the blazer —only a few inches.
- Open the first two-button of the shirt.
- Combine men’s clothing with jeans, ties, polo shirts, sweaters, and formal shoes.
- And also, If you are using blazers gentleman with Magas rolled up, combine them with a shirt polo shirt and sneakers.
Outfit with Men’s Blazer
Getting a blazer for men will always be a good decision for those men who want to steal looks at a formal evening event or during a workday since they will always manage to look good.
The men’s blazer is a convenient and versatile garment that can use on different occasions.
To choose the perfect blazer, keep these recommendations in mind
Take into account the type of cut
- If your shoulders and hips are slim and aligned, your best option is slim-fit with a fitted waist. These blazers will give your body a good structure.
- If your build is thicker, then choose an American cut type of jacket. It is more straight cut; it greatly stylizes your silhouette without the need for you to wear a fitted garment.
The lapel is important
- Depending on the blazer model, some have a very wide lapel, and others very thin. Ideally, the flap should be of a regular width, falling in the middle of the collarbone and shoulder.
- The ideal length of the sleeves should be 2 to 3 cm less than the shirt.
Don’t forget the buttons
- Three buttons:
If your waist is longer than your legs, you can wear a three-button blazer.
- Two Buttons:
It is the most common and ideal for all body types. Remember that only the first button should be fastened, and it should be above your navel.
- A button:
It is perfect if you are short and looking to look more stylized.
Also Read: Benefits of Using Cold Cream on your Skin